I know, I know. I’m 3 days late with my greeting. Still. I thought I’d send wishes along your way while testing out a fabulous app I found called DecoSama and trying the WordPress app too. Looks like this vacacionista’s got her tools picked out for another great blog run this 2012. Awesome!
Happy New Year!
About The Chronic Vacacionista
2 responses to “Happy New Year!”
Conquering the Philippines and the World, one vacation at a time.
(in no particular order of intensity...)
A stealth geek, backpacker wannabe, freelance writer, blogger, audiophile, karaoke fiend, weekend warrior, handy(wo)man, moody poet, food freak, art enthusiast, daredevil, earth advocate, corporate slave, yada, yada, yada...
[click on avatar for more...]
Looking for Something?
Thought Bubble:"Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have traveled." — Mohammed
Find me on Facebook!
- Lola Pila, belated Happy Birthday. Say "hey" to the angels for me. instagram.com/p/ov5wz0PPmr/ 3 years ago
- A home-made happy meal of meatsauce fetuccine and chicken fritters for my brother who came to visit… instagram.com/p/onK2BOPPoS/ 3 years ago
- Wept buckets over this one yesterday. A tale of an unlikely sisterhood, the oppression of women in… instagram.com/p/onKuiJPPoM/ 3 years ago
- Manoy Junjun and Ate Carmela's church wedding. Congratulations! #latergram instagram.com/p/onIJZrvPlz/ 3 years ago
- Went to swim laps. Might just do it more frequently. instagram.com/p/ogCOIHPPjs/ 3 years ago
- Temple Run in Ancient Ayutthaya
- 17 Random Facts About Tigers
- Close Encounters in Chiang Mai
- The Red Car Driver
- Beguiling Bangkok
- Swimming with Sea Turtles!
- An Extreme Eco Adventure!
- Southern RnR
- Casa Manila: A Guide to Gracious Living
- Intramuros: Behind the Walls of Old Manila
- Dakit-dakit Island, Cebu
- Kalanggaman Island, Palompon Leyte
- The Great Summer Escape Pt. 1: Malapascua Island
- Pandanon Island: An April Fools’ Adventure
- The Postcard-Perfect Series: Iloilo
- Food in Iloilo City
- Iloilo City: Dinagyang Festival 2012
- Happy New Year!
- Exploring East Borneo: Day 4
- Merry Christmas!
- Exploring East Borneo : Day 3
- Exploring East Borneo: Day 2
- Exploring East Borneo: Day 1
- Gone Fishin’
- My Top 20 Ultimate Road Trip Songs
- I ♥ Pilipinas
- Into the Fold of the Strange
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps: A Tribute to Manny
- My Swiss Surprise
- Cebu: “The Island Special”
- And the Winner is…
- Barili: Chasing Pavements & Waterfalls
- The Gift of Cool
- Susing’s Guitars in Cebu
- An Audible Treat
- Soaked and Sunkissed in Scenic Zambales Pt. 3
- Soaked and Sunkissed in Scenic Zambales Pt. 2
- Soaked and Sunkissed in Scenic Zambales Pt. 1
- Lucban Pahiyas Harvest Festival 2011
- Filling Station: 1950’s Breakfast
- A Mideast Tastebud Experience
- Manila: Up, Close and Personal
- Torn Between Two Lenses
- Oscar’s Oasis
- Lone Star Texas
- The Singapore Stop
- Dubai Memoirs
- New Jersey, New York
- The Evolution of an 80’s Child’s Early Morning Playlist
- 3rd st. Promenade 2012 Adventure Anawangin Asia babycrabs Bantayan Island Bonfires busrides California Camara Island Capones Cebu Chiang Mai Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Co Jordan Dinagyang Festival East Borneo Eastwood City Enchanted Kingdom food Friends Garama River Greenbelt Greenhills Horror Booths Iba Iloilo City Intramuros Island Hopping Kota Kinabalu Libis Makati City Malapascua Island Malaysia Manila Memories Milkfish Music Nagsasa Philippines Photography Playlist Poetry Point and Shoot Proboscis Monkeys Pundaquit Roadtrip Sabah San Antonio Santa Monica Santa Monica Pier Santander Seafood Singapore Soaked and Sunkissed Starbucks Sugar Beach Summer 2011 Taal Volcano Tagaytay Thailand The Manor The Outpost Travel Travel Memories Trip UNESCO United States of America Vacation Weekend what's in my backpack Yakimix Zambales Zambales Province
All rights reserved.
2010 - 2013
©TheChronicVacacionista and www.vacacionista.wordpress.com
Unauthorized use and/or duplication, including, but not limited to, excerpts of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to TheChronicVacacionista and www.vacacionista.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
*header image, pictures, videos are TheChronicVacacionista's property unless stated otherwise.