“…I like my beats fast and my bass down low…”
Got me a pair of new buds for more rockin’ thuds just a couple of weeks ago. I felt that my current pair are about to reach retirable age and it was sheer luck that Republic in Pasong Tamo Ext. had their Skullcandy stocks on sale.
We all kind of went a little berserk with the drop in prices and felt the need to sift through the boxes for the best pair that would suit each of us. Mad props to the store’s manager for graciously bearing with us while we were at it. lol!
As for myself, I took home the hot pink Asym pair with a lovely nylon, shell case and have not looked back since. With these, you get ultra clean, crisp sounds, you wouldn’t want to take them off.
An acquaintance had once asked if I loved music. I said “no”. Simply because to say that you love music would be tantamount to saying you love the air that you breathe: you don’t just love it, you can’t live without it. Any audiophile would have the same sentiments no doubt. And this little instrument here? Well,I really just wanted to enhance my “breathing” experience. 😉
- Skullcandy Asym Headphones: My personal product review (www.shiftedjax.com)
- Smooth Sound All the Time (moneysupermarket.com)
- Skullcandy Full Metal Jacket Earbuds (woot.com)
- Skullycandy Ink’d Earbuds (woot.com)
- Skullcandy INK’D In-Ear Headphones for $7 + free shipping (9to5toys.com)
- Best Headphones for $50!! Nixon Trooper Review (dailystoke.com)